Ok, I tried, writing in third person is super weird for me. So let me switch back to first person.
Hi, I’m Alex! And traditional marketing wisdom says I should use this section to tell you why I’m amazing, how hard I work, and how I’m your best option for anything related to a WordPress website or launching your products or services online. But I’m not a traditional guy, so let’s talk about the real deal, shall we?
I believe that:
- Technology should make your life easier, not more complicated and stressful.
- Design’s goal is to share your message with the world, not just to look pretty.
- Personal Development is a must for anyone in the freelance or entrepreneur world. Period.
If you like my train of thought, then hop on board, you are already my best friend!
I love to write about what I’m learning, and believe me; I’m always studying something new and applying it to improve my whole life, my work, or more specifically my business. I love experimenting, and once I find something valuable, I like to share it, because we are all in the same boat, cruising through the waters of life.
If you want to learn more about all my adventures, just check out my blog, where I publish a new article every week. Or if you are one of the brave and bold souls out there, hop into my newsletter and you will get anything I write before anyone else.
Do you still want to know more about me?
Ok, here are a few curious things about me.
- I love the internet and developing websites, especially if they make a business grow. You can find more about that here.
- I’m super introverted, but not shy at all. I spend a lot of my time alone to carry a positive vibe when meeting people.
- I’m a huge video-game geek. I’m addicted to Capcom’s Monster Hunter series and Blizzard’s Overwatch.
- You can catch me at Comic-Con Events with my brother promoting his art and doing all kinds of cool things for his fans.
- I love movies, and I tend to spend my free time watching them for the story, the philosophy, and the lessons behind them.
- Tied to the point above, I cry during emotional scenes in movies. There, I said it, and yes it’s true.
- I know how to read the tarot, a skill I picked up when I was a teenager.
- I craft origami each time I can, and sometimes leave my creations out in public spaces hoping people will take them home (I have no proof this works).
- I enjoy randomly learning new subjects, some unrelated to what I do, like some historical battle or how to make bread.
- I enjoy photography, but I’m no professional. I just love to learn and explore its possibilities.
- I love cookies, to the point that some of my friends and clients call me “Cookie Monster.”
As you see, I’m a weird mix, if you want to know a lot more about me and how I think, you can get in touch with me or join my newsletter.